Would you like to teach at Geraldton Senior High School?
We regularly employ teaching staff to fill both relief, fixed term and permanent positions.
Relief teachers are encouraged to submit their CV along with evidence of the above documentation.
If successful, you will be contacted by a Deputy Principal for an interview.
Please contact the school office on 08 9965 8400 or email email@example.com if you require further information.
Position Vacant – Canteen Assistant Casual
The Geraldton Senior High School P&C Association is looking for an experienced enthusiastic Canteen Assistant with strong communication skills for a Casual (paid) position.
This position will be 3 days per fortnight, with additional shifts available when required.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment undertaking the day-to-day food preparation and general duties of the canteen as directed by the Supervisor.
* Ability to build moral, motivate & generally relate well to students, other staff.
* Able to work productively for a common goal with management.
* Knowledge of Traffic Light Healthy Menu system.
* Current Working With Children Check.
* Covid Vaccinated (must have had second vaccination before 27th Jan 2022 as per Education Department Requirements).
* Current drivers license, vehicle and telephone.
* TAFE qualifications in canteen operations or similar qualifications.
* Experience as canteen assistant or similar.
* Knowledge of the nutritional requirements of school aged students.
Please email initial enquiries, resume (with 2 work related referees) and introduction letter to President Amy Blyth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications open now.
At Geraldton Senior we have an amazing gardening team, as you may have noticed by our beautiful grounds, but sometimes our team could do with some additional assistance, are you interested?
At the moment we are looking for casual relief, and you would be required to complete general gardening duties, along with some handyperson work, such as moving furniture, assembling furniture, etc.
Hours could be flexible for the right person, or green thumb out there! Would you like to join our team, you won’t be disappointed!
School Officer – Relief/Contract
We would like to employ someone as a school officer, full-time on a fixed term contract for 3 months.
If you know of anyone who would be suitable, or interested, can you please pass on my contact details to them.
We are aware of the general staff shortages, and if we are unable to find someone with experience, for the right person, we would be happy to provide the necessary training. These are very sought after positions – I mean who doesn’t love school holidays! This would give someone some experience and could also lead to further opportunities, at our school and throughout the Midwest.
If you require any further information or clarification, please don’t hesitate to contact me direct.
Please contact the Manager Corporate Services, Anita Fitzsimons for more information and requirements of employment on 9965 8400 or email@example.com