Parent Teacher Interview Evenings Semester 1 2019
Senior School – Year 11 and Year 12 – Tuesday 7 May – 5:30pm to 7:30pm
We invite you to make an appointment to see your child’s teachers to discuss their progress based on their Progress Report. If you need assistance in making or amending a booking, staff members are available to help.
Visit: www.schoolinterviews.com.au and click on “Make A Booking”
Enter the applicable code for the students Year Group, then click on “GO”
Year 11 and Year 12 code – ekvh4
Enter your details, select the teachers you wish to see and the appointment times that best suit your family
Print your booking list and bring it along with your child’s progress report on the evening
Need more details? Follow the information below:
- Visit www.schoolinterviews.com.au, type the relevant code into the white box and press ‘go’ button.
- Enter your email address, your full name, how many children you are booking for and their name(s). Then press the green ‘go’ button.
- Select the subjects and teachers you would like to see. More boxes will be added as you enter data. You are able to visit all of your child’s teachers if you wish. Press the green ‘go’ button.
- Select a convenient appointment time. Please note, the appointments are 6 minutes long and it is preferred not to book in ‘back-to-back’ so that you have 6 minutes to get to the next appointment. We have included the location of the teacher in brackets after their name so that you are aware of the distance between teachers.
- Note that the Library, Rooms 8.5, 8.6, 8.7 and 8.8 are upstairs and above the Cafeteria. An elevator is available. Student Services and the CAVE are separate buildings on the campus.
- All booked in! Please print your confirmation and bring it and your child’s progress report with you to the interviews.
- Need to change your booking? Return to schoolinterviews.com.au, enter the relevant code and the same details as the original booking. It will give you prompts to follow.
Queries? Email the High School – firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 08 9965 8400