Term Calendar of Events * Please note events are subject to change*
NAPLAN Online – Information for parents and carers
Newsletter – The Link
Term 1 2022
Parent Information Booklet
The Parent Information Booklet assist parents with additional information about the school which includes uniforms, bell times, homework, mobile phone policies, Bring Your Own Device, Canteen Orders and more.
Click here to download the 2022 Parent Information Booklet
The Connect App is based on what is happening in the classrooms and you will need a username and password to access the information.
Teachers are using the online learning tool Connect in all aspects of teaching. It can be seen as similar to other social media platforms but with a focus on the classroom at Geraldton Senior High School where the groups a child belongs to are their classes.
Students and teachers are able to communicate and share items related to the class via this platform. You are able to see your child’s tasks, assignments, due dates, and more.
A few things to note:
• All students have access to Connect and a school email account accessed through the DET Portal – connect.det.wa.edu.au
• Parents need a log-in to participate. Please ensure we have your current email address and one will be sent to you. Otherwise, please email the school and we can organise one for you.
• Please check your email regularly as important school communications are sent throughout the year
Login here: https://connect.det.wa.edu.au
The Canteen at Geraldton Senior High School provides healthy and tasty food options for students at a reasonable price.
The canteen is open for breakfast, recess and lunch starting at 8:15am.
There are daily recess specials and a rotating lunch menu to provide variety.
The canteen is run by the Parents and Citizens Committee.
Click Here for the Current Canteen Menu
Register for Online Ordering – QuickCliq
How it Works
- Register at https://www.quickcliq.com.au/sign-up.aspx
- Go to www.quickcliq.com.au to log in to QuickCliq
- Click ADD STUDENT. Ensure you complete all of your child’s details before clicking NEXT
- Click ADD CREDIT to add credit to your account
- Click MEAL ORDER to add a meal order, or click the “UNIFORMS” menu to place a uniform order
To place a Meal Order
- Select a Child
- Select a Date
- Select Meals you would like to order for your child and add them to cart
- Confirm the Order and click PAY & PLACE ORDER
Once you have confirmed and paid for the order, you will receive a confirmation email from QuickCliq.
You can also double check your order by clicking either the ACTIVE / CANCEL ORDERS tab or the
TRANSACTION HISTORY button. If you have any concerns or need help, please email QuickCliq
at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 11 66 37
Please remember that every single order, no matter how small, helps us give back to our students and
to the community. Online ordering is an efficient and effective service for our school community.
Students are also able to visit the canteen before school to place orders